Here are some posts and stories I found interesting in the last week.
- Midori Travelers Notebook, Passport Review The Finer Point – I’m not carying a travelers notebook recently, but I love them.
- Pen Review: Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel The Gentleman Stationer – My favorite pen. I should get around to write about it someday…
- The Pencilcase Blog | Fountain pen, Pencil, Ink and Paper reviews: CONID MINIMALISTICA FOUNTAIN PEN REVIEW – Dries review has put this exact model on my shortlist.
- The Pencilcase Blog | Fountain pen, Pencil, Ink and Paper reviews: CONID PENS: THE BULKFILLER MECHANISM – If the review got you curious, here’s an in depth loom at the Bulkfiller mechanism.
- The Journal Diaries- Roxanne’s Magical Mixed Media / Seaweed Kisses – Fascinating way to use notebooks. Alien to me, but fascinating
- Vale Omas – I never cared about Omas pens, but it is sad to see a manufacturer go
- THE CRAVEN SUBMISSION OF THE FOUNTAIN PEN NETWORK – Yeah, there’s drama, but even more interesting to me was to read about the FPNs policy to censor posts critical of vendors.